Class Registration for Lee County
Pre-Registration is Required
A group style program, for children from ages 6 to 17. Please choose the age appropriate class from amongst the locations and times offered below.
Parents Please Note:
- Check-in begins 15 minutes prior to class.
- Parents must bring child onto the site to fill out papers.
- Students who arrive late will NOT be admitted.
- The parent who drops off the child, must be the parent who picks up the child.
- Your child must attend the entire class to receive the Certificate of Completion.
- Total class time is 3 hours.
- Parents may NOT attend the first 2 1/2 hours of the class.
- The parent who brings the child to the session needs to participate in the last 30 minutes of the program.
- If parent relations are not amicable, please have only one parent attend.
Classes are conducted at the following locations in Lee County, FL
- Edison Mall, 4125 Cleveland Avenue, Fort Myers, FL 33901
- Off of US 41 - in Edison Mall at the Woman's Macy's.
Class will be on the second floor in the Community Room.
- Wellington Academy, 5244 Ramsey Way, Fort Myers, FL 33907
- Off of Boy Scout Road - near Sam's Club between US 41 and Sumerlin Rd.
Class Registration is $25.00 per student